1. OUR POLICY
Intune Designs is committed to protecting your privacy online. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
- Provide you with the information, goods and services offered through our website and order fulfilment;
- administer your account with us;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users;
- identify visitors to our website;
- carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data;
(2) Monitoring: We may also monitor who accesses our website, for example we may automatically collect access information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, the website from which you have come to the our website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server such information enables us to assess our users, to build a profile.
Disclosure of your personal data: We may disclose your personal data to our agents and service providers (e.g. providers of web hosting or maintenance services) and in any other case where we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect the website or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
(3) Security: We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
- we store your personal data on secure servers;
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
2. CONSENT - Personal data, how and for what purpose?During the buying process you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime.
Should the need arise, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
MailChimp is an online marketing platform (the "Services") operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company headquartered in the State of Georgia in the United States ("we," "us," "our," and "MailChimp") that we use to deliver newsletters and marketing related information.
The Services enable our Members to, among other things, send and manage email campaigns and serve advertisements. We also provide other related services, such as real-time data analytics. Find out more about their services here
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
6. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
We recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Please remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Cookies are small, often encrypted text files that are stored in browser directories of your computer or mobile device when you visit certain websites.
The purpose of a cookie is to improve the user experience by enabling the website to recognise your device and help your browser navigating through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings and preferences you selected during earlier visits and most importantly to store items in your shopping basket during your visit and across visits. Cookies are also used to measure how many people are using the website to ensure that there is enough capacity for the website to work fast.
Cookies do not harm your computer and they cannot be used to identify you personally
If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
8. AGE OF CONSENTThrough using this website, you testify and acknowledge that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our customer service.